Localization Error and Search Costs during Mate Choice in Túngara Frogs, Physalaemus pustulosus
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 56–62, January 2011
How to Cite
Bonachea, L. A. and Ryan, M. J. (2011), Localization Error and Search Costs during Mate Choice in Túngara Frogs, Physalaemus pustulosus. Ethology, 117: 56–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01843.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Received: April 19, 2010 Initial acceptance: August 9, 2010 Final acceptance: September 11, 2010 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!