Heterospecific Vocal Interactions in a Frog from the Southern Temperate Forest, Batrachyla taeniata
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 63–71, January 2011
How to Cite
Penna, M. and Velásquez, N. (2011), Heterospecific Vocal Interactions in a Frog from the Southern Temperate Forest, Batrachyla taeniata. Ethology, 117: 63–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01847.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Received: July 20, 2010 Initial acceptance: August 9, 2010 Final acceptance: September 11, 2010 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!