Determining Behavioural Syndromes in Voles – The Effects of Social Environment
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 124–132, February 2011
How to Cite
Lantová, P., Šíchová, K., Sedláček, F. and Lanta, V. (2011), Determining Behavioural Syndromes in Voles – The Effects of Social Environment. Ethology, 117: 124–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01860.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Received: May 5, 2010 Initial acceptance: August 17, 2010 Final acceptance: October 11, 2010 (J. Kotiaho)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!