Sex Differences in Mate Preference Between Two Hybridizing Species of Poeciliid Fish
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 208–216, March 2011
How to Cite
Swenton, D. M. (2011), Sex Differences in Mate Preference Between Two Hybridizing Species of Poeciliid Fish. Ethology, 117: 208–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01861.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received: March 19, 2010 Initial acceptance: April 24, 2010 Final acceptance: October 24, 2010 (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!