Vocal Plasticity – are Pied Flycatchers, Ficedula Hypoleuca, Open-Ended Learners?
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 188–198, March 2011
How to Cite
Eriksen, A., Slagsvold, T. and Lampe, H. M. (2011), Vocal Plasticity – are Pied Flycatchers, Ficedula Hypoleuca, Open-Ended Learners?. Ethology, 117: 188–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01864.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Received: February 26, 2010 Initial acceptance: April 15, 2010 Final acceptance: October 20, 2010 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!