Does Threat to the Nest Affect Incubation Rhythm in a Small Passerine?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 181–187, March 2011
How to Cite
Kovařík, P. and Pavel, V. (2011), Does Threat to the Nest Affect Incubation Rhythm in a Small Passerine?. Ethology, 117: 181–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01865.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
- Received: February 14, 2010 Initial acceptance: April 6, 2010 Final acceptance: October 10, 2010 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!