Wasteful Killing in Urban Black Widows: Gluttony in Response to Food Abundance
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 Arizona St. University
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 236–245, March 2011
How to Cite
Trubl, P., Blackmore, V. and Chadwick Johnson, J. (2011), Wasteful Killing in Urban Black Widows: Gluttony in Response to Food Abundance. Ethology, 117: 236–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2010.01870.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
- Received: July 16, 2010 Initial acceptance: September 22, 2010 Final acceptance: November 22, 2010 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!