The Influence of the Early Rearing Environment on the Development of Paternal Care in African Striped Mice
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 284–293, April 2011
How to Cite
Rymer, T. L. and Pillay, N. (2011), The Influence of the Early Rearing Environment on the Development of Paternal Care in African Striped Mice. Ethology, 117: 284–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01873.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Received: October 19, 2010 Initial acceptance: November 19, 2010 Final acceptance: December 21, 2010 (J. Wright)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!