Temperature Mediates Shifts in Individual Aggressiveness, Activity Level, and Social Behavior in a Spider
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 318–325, April 2011
How to Cite
Pruitt, J. N., Demes, K. W. and Dittrich-Reed, D. R. (2011), Temperature Mediates Shifts in Individual Aggressiveness, Activity Level, and Social Behavior in a Spider. Ethology, 117: 318–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01877.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Received: November 3, 2010 Initial acceptance: December 20, 2010 Final acceptance: January 3, 2011 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!