The Function of the Four Types of Waving Display in Uca lactea: Effects of Audience, Sand Structure, and Body Size
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 5, pages 408–415, May 2011
How to Cite
Muramatsu, D. (2011), The Function of the Four Types of Waving Display in Uca lactea: Effects of Audience, Sand Structure, and Body Size. Ethology, 117: 408–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01884.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received: November 22, 2010 Initial acceptance: January 17, 2011 Final acceptance: January 31, 2011 (G. Beckers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!