When the Whites of the Eyes are Red: A Uniquely Human Cue
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 5, pages 395–399, May 2011
How to Cite
Provine, R. R., Cabrera, M. O., Brocato, N. W. and Krosnowski, K. A. (2011), When the Whites of the Eyes are Red: A Uniquely Human Cue. Ethology, 117: 395–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01888.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received: October 20, 2010 Initial acceptance: December 5, 2010 Final acceptance: January 26, 2011 (D. Zeh)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!