Age and Behavior of Honey Bee Workers, Apis mellifera, that Interact with Drones
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 5, pages 459–468, May 2011
How to Cite
Stout, T. L., Slone, J. D. and Schneider, S. S. (2011), Age and Behavior of Honey Bee Workers, Apis mellifera, that Interact with Drones. Ethology, 117: 459–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01895.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Received: January 18, 2011 Initial acceptance: February 14, 2011 Final acceptance: February 23, 2011 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!