A Phylogeny-Based Comparison of Tarantula Spider Anti-Predator Behavior Reveals Correlation of Morphology and Behavior
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 6, pages 473–479, June 2011
How to Cite
Blatchford, R., Walker, S. and Marshall, S. (2011), A Phylogeny-Based Comparison of Tarantula Spider Anti-Predator Behavior Reveals Correlation of Morphology and Behavior. Ethology, 117: 473–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01896.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
- Received: August 3, 2010, Initial acceptance: September 1, 2010, Final acceptance: February 14, 2011, (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!