Host-Plant Choice Behavior at Multiple Life-Cycle Stages: The Roles of Mobility and Early Growth in Decision-Making
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 6, pages 508–519, June 2011
How to Cite
Bar-Yam, S. and Morse, D. H. (2011), Host-Plant Choice Behavior at Multiple Life-Cycle Stages: The Roles of Mobility and Early Growth in Decision-Making. Ethology, 117: 508–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01901.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Received: January 5, 2011 Initial acceptance: February 4, 2011 Final acceptance: March 11, 2011 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!