Absence of Nepotism in Genetically Heterogeneous Colonies of a Clonal Ant
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 6, pages 556–564, June 2011
How to Cite
Kellner, K. and Heinze, J. (2011), Absence of Nepotism in Genetically Heterogeneous Colonies of a Clonal Ant. Ethology, 117: 556–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01910.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Received: October 17, 2010 Initial acceptance: December 9, 2010 Final acceptance: April 4, 2011 (T. Tregenza)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!