Avoiding Male Harassment: Wing-Closing Reactions to Flying Individuals by Female Small Copper Butterflies
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 630–637, July 2011
How to Cite
Ide, J.-Y. (2011), Avoiding Male Harassment: Wing-Closing Reactions to Flying Individuals by Female Small Copper Butterflies. Ethology, 117: 630–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01912.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Received: February 7, 2011 Initial acceptance: February 25, 2011 Final acceptance: April 9, 2011 (K. Reinhold)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!