Group Size in Animal Societies: The Potential Role of Social and Ecological Limitations in the Group-Living Fish, Paragobiodon xanthosomus
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 638–644, July 2011
How to Cite
Wong, M. Y.L. (2011), Group Size in Animal Societies: The Potential Role of Social and Ecological Limitations in the Group-Living Fish, Paragobiodon xanthosomus. Ethology, 117: 638–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01913.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Received: January 28, 2011 Initial acceptance: February 14, 2011 Final acceptance: April 12, 2011 (M. Hauber)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!