Do maternal food deprivation and offspring predator cues interactively affect maternal effort in fish?
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 8, pages 708–721, August 2011
How to Cite
Segers, F. H. I. D., Gerber, B. and Taborsky, B. (2011), Do maternal food deprivation and offspring predator cues interactively affect maternal effort in fish?. Ethology, 117: 708–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01922.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Received: December 1, 2010 Initial acceptance: January 22, 2011 Final acceptance: May 17, 2011 (M. Herberstein)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!