Differential Response of Ant Colonies to Intruders: Attack Strategies Correlate With Potential Threat
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 8, pages 731–739, August 2011
How to Cite
Scharf, I., Pamminger, T. and Foitzik, S. (2011), Differential Response of Ant Colonies to Intruders: Attack Strategies Correlate With Potential Threat. Ethology, 117: 731–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01926.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Received: March 17, 2011 Initial acceptance: April 20, 2011 Final acceptance: May 29, 2011(J. Wright)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!