Do Female Zebra Finches, Taeniopygia guttata, Choose Their Mates Based on Their ‘Personality’?
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 10, pages 908–917, October 2011
How to Cite
Schuett, W., Godin, J.-G. J. and Dall, S. R. X. (2011), Do Female Zebra Finches, Taeniopygia guttata, Choose Their Mates Based on Their ‘Personality’?. Ethology, 117: 908–917. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01945.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Received: April 23, 2011 Initial acceptance: June 5, 2011 Final acceptance: July 13, 2011 (J. Wright)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!