A Highly Social, Land-Dwelling Fish Defends Territories in a Constantly Fluctuating Environment
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 10, pages 918–927, October 2011
How to Cite
Ord, T. J. and Tonia Hsieh, S. (2011), A Highly Social, Land-Dwelling Fish Defends Territories in a Constantly Fluctuating Environment. Ethology, 117: 918–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01949.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Received: July 21, 2011 Initial acceptance: July 25, 2011 Final acceptance: July 25, 2011 (M. Herberstein)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!