Signalling and Sexual Conflict: Female Spiders Use Stridulation to Inform Males of Sexual Receptivity
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 11, pages 1040–1049, November 2011
How to Cite
Dutto, M. S., Calbacho-Rosa, L. and Peretti, A. V. (2011), Signalling and Sexual Conflict: Female Spiders Use Stridulation to Inform Males of Sexual Receptivity. Ethology, 117: 1040–1049. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01957.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Received: April 7, 2011 Initial acceptance: May 21, 2011 Final acceptance: August 27, 2011 (D. Zeh)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!