Egg Discrimination in an Open Nesting Passerine Under Dim Light Conditions
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 12, pages 1128–1137, December 2011
How to Cite
Antonov, A., Avilés, J. M., Stokke, B. G., Spasova, V., Vikan, J. R., Moksnes, A., Yang, C., Liang, W. and Røskaft, E. (2011), Egg Discrimination in an Open Nesting Passerine Under Dim Light Conditions. Ethology, 117: 1128–1137. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01969.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- Received: February 14, 2011 Initial acceptance: April 26, 2011 Final acceptance: September 8, 2011 (M. Herberstein)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!