Frequent Failure of Male Monopolization Strategies as a Cost of Female Choice in the Black Widow Spider Latrodectus tredecimguttatus
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 117, Issue 12, pages 1057–1066, December 2011
How to Cite
Neumann, R. and Schneider, J. M. (2011), Frequent Failure of Male Monopolization Strategies as a Cost of Female Choice in the Black Widow Spider Latrodectus tredecimguttatus. Ethology, 117: 1057–1066. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01971.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
- Received: March 3, 2011 Initial acceptance: May 24, 2011 Final acceptance: August 31, 2011 (S. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!