CURRENT ISSUES - PERSPECTIVES AND REVIEWS
The Evolution of Large Testes: Sperm Competition or Male Mating Rate?
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 107–117, February 2012
How to Cite
Vahed, K. and Parker, D. J. (2012), The Evolution of Large Testes: Sperm Competition or Male Mating Rate?. Ethology, 118: 107–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01991.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
- Received: August 15, 2011 Initial acceptance: September 27, 2011 Final acceptance: October 23, 2011 , (J. Schneider)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!