African Wild Dogs as a Fugitive Species: Playback Experiments Investigate How Wild Dogs Respond to their Major Competitors
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 147–156, February 2012
How to Cite
Webster, H., McNutt, J. W. and McComb, K. (2012), African Wild Dogs as a Fugitive Species: Playback Experiments Investigate How Wild Dogs Respond to their Major Competitors. Ethology, 118: 147–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01992.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Received: May 10, 2011 Initial acceptance: July 21, 2011 Final acceptance: November 1, 2011 (V. Janik)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!