Movements and Conflicts in a Flock of Foraging Black-Tailed Godwits (Limosa limosa): The Influence of Feeding Rates on Behavioural Decisions
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 127–134, February 2012
How to Cite
Sirot, E., Maes, P. and Gélinaud, G. (2012), Movements and Conflicts in a Flock of Foraging Black-Tailed Godwits (Limosa limosa): The Influence of Feeding Rates on Behavioural Decisions. Ethology, 118: 127–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01995.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Received: July 1, 2011 Initial acceptance: September 11, 2011 Final acceptance: October 24, 2011 (L. Fusani)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!