Infanticide and Population Growth in the Bank Vole (Myodes glareolus): The Effect of Male Turnover and Density
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 178–186, February 2012
How to Cite
Opperbeck, A., Ylönen, H. and Klemme, I. (2012), Infanticide and Population Growth in the Bank Vole (Myodes glareolus): The Effect of Male Turnover and Density. Ethology, 118: 178–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.01998.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Received: October 15, 2011 Initial acceptance: November 1, 2011 Final acceptance: November 1, 2011 (M. Herberstein)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!