A Test of Genital Allometry Using Two Damselfly Species does not Produce Hypoallometric Patterns
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 203–213, February 2012
How to Cite
Nava-Bolaños, A., Córdoba-Aguilar, A. and Munguía-Steyer, R. (2012), A Test of Genital Allometry Using Two Damselfly Species does not Produce Hypoallometric Patterns. Ethology, 118: 203–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.02000.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received: September 13, 2011 Initial acceptance: November 8, 2011 Final acceptance: November 10, 2011 (M. Hauber)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!