Individual Variation in Behavioural Reactions to Unfamiliar Conspecific Vocalisation and Hormonal Underpinnings in Male Chimpanzees
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 269–280, March 2012
How to Cite
Kutsukake, N., Teramoto, M., Homma, S., Mori, Y., Matsudaira, K., Kobayashi, H., Ishida, T., Okanoya, K. and Hasegawa, T. (2012), Individual Variation in Behavioural Reactions to Unfamiliar Conspecific Vocalisation and Hormonal Underpinnings in Male Chimpanzees. Ethology, 118: 269–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.02009.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Received: September 13, 2011Initial acceptance: November 1, 2011Final acceptance: November 20, 2011(V. Janik)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!