Spatial Proximity between Newborns Influences the Development of Social Relationships in Bats
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 331–340, April 2012
How to Cite
Ancillotto, L., Serangeli, M. T. and Russo, D. (2012), Spatial Proximity between Newborns Influences the Development of Social Relationships in Bats. Ethology, 118: 331–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2011.02016.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Received: October 28, 2011 Initial acceptance: December 6, 2011 Final acceptance: December 12, 2011 (T. Tregenza)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!