Sound or Silence: Call Recognition in the Temporal Domain by the Frog Allobates femoralis
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 377–386, April 2012
How to Cite
Vélez, A., Hödl, W. and Amézquita, A. (2012), Sound or Silence: Call Recognition in the Temporal Domain by the Frog Allobates femoralis. Ethology, 118: 377–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2012.02021.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Received: August 10, 2011 Initial acceptance: September 15, 2011 Final acceptance: December 16, 2011 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!