Non-sex-biased Dominance in a Sexually Monomorphic Electric Fish: Fight Structure and Submissive Electric Signalling
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 398–410, April 2012
How to Cite
Batista, G., Zubizarreta, L., Perrone, R. and Silva, A. (2012), Non-sex-biased Dominance in a Sexually Monomorphic Electric Fish: Fight Structure and Submissive Electric Signalling. Ethology, 118: 398–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2012.02022.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Received: October 6, 2011 , Initial acceptance: November 17, 2011 , Final acceptance: January 2, 2012 , (W. Koenig)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!