Seismic Signaling is Crucial for Female Mate Choice in a Multimodal Signaling Wolf Spider
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 387–397, April 2012
How to Cite
Wilgers, D. J. and Hebets, E. A. (2012), Seismic Signaling is Crucial for Female Mate Choice in a Multimodal Signaling Wolf Spider. Ethology, 118: 387–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2012.02023.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received: June 22, 2011 Initial acceptance: July 29, 2011 Final acceptance: December 26, 2011 (L. Ebensperger)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!