Individual Variation in Male Size and Behavioral Repertoire in the Sailfin Molly Poecilia latipinna
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 411–421, April 2012
How to Cite
Seda, J. B., Childress, M. J. and Ptacek, M. B. (2012), Individual Variation in Male Size and Behavioral Repertoire in the Sailfin Molly Poecilia latipinna. Ethology, 118: 411–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2012.02025.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received: May 12, 2011 Initial acceptance: August 28, 2011 Final acceptance: January 5, 2012 (D. Zeh)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!