Asymmetric Forceps Increase Fighting Success among Males of Similar size in the Maritime Earwig
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 943–954, October 2012
How to Cite
Munoz, N. E., Zink, A. G. (2012), Asymmetric Forceps Increase Fighting Success among Males of Similar size in the Maritime Earwig. Ethology, 118: 943–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2012.02086.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- NIH-RISE. Grant Number: 5425-GM059298-12
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!