Current Issues - Perspectives and Reviews
Testosterone and Partner Compatibility: Evidence and Emerging Questions
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 799–811, September 2012
How to Cite
Hirschenhauser, K. (2012), Testosterone and Partner Compatibility: Evidence and Emerging Questions. Ethology, 118: 799–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.2012.02087.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Austrian Science Foundation. Grant Number: FWF #R30-B03
- Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung. Grant Number: #OST/1132340
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!