The formation of dry zones ìn the sapwood of conifers
I. Induction of drying in standing trees and logs by Fomes annosus and extracts of infected wood
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
European Journal of Forest Pathology
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 372–381, December 1976
How to Cite
Coutts, M. P. (1976), The formation of dry zones ìn the sapwood of conifers. European Journal of Forest Pathology, 6: 372–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.1976.tb00551.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Recetpt of Ms. 23. 8. 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!