Studies on volatile compounds from Pinus silvestris and their effect on wood-decomposing fungi
II. Effects of some volatile compounds on fungal growth
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
European Journal of Forest Pathology
Volume 8, Issue 5-6, pages 300–310, October 1978
How to Cite
Flodin, K. and Fries, N. (1978), Studies on volatile compounds from Pinus silvestris and their effect on wood-decomposing fungi. European Journal of Forest Pathology, 8: 300–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.1978.tb00643.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Receipt of Ms. 19. 12.1977
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!