Microorganisms which invade Picea abies in seasonal stem wounds
II. Ascomycetes, Fungi imperfecti, and Bacteria. General discussion, Hymenomycetes included
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
European Journal of Forest Pathology
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 396–410, December 1980
How to Cite
Roll-Hansen, F. and Roll-Hansen, H. (1980), Microorganisms which invade Picea abies in seasonal stem wounds. European Journal of Forest Pathology, 10: 396–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.1980.tb00057.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
- Receipt of Ms. 20. 6. 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!