When this work was completed, the senior author was working at the USDA Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station, Forestry Sciences Laboratory in Durham NH 03824, USA, on a C.S.I.R.O. (Australia) postdoctoral fellowship.
Barriers to decay in conifer roots
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
European Journal of Forest Pathology
Volume 11, Issue 1-2, pages 51–59, February 1981
How to Cite
Tippett, J. T. and Shigo, A. L. (1981), Barriers to decay in conifer roots. European Journal of Forest Pathology, 11: 51–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.1981.tb00070.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!