Geographical distribution and ecology of the Armillaria species in western Europe
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
European Journal of Forest Pathology
Volume 23, Issue 6-7, pages 321–341, December 1993
How to Cite
Guillaumin, J.-J., Mohammed, C., Anselmi, N., Courtecuisse, R., Gregory, S. C., Holdenrieder, O., Intini, M., Lung, B., Marxmüller, H., Morrison, D., Rishbeth, J., Termorshuizen, A. J., Tirró, A. and van Dam, B. (1993), Geographical distribution and ecology of the Armillaria species in western Europe. European Journal of Forest Pathology, 23: 321–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.1993.tb00814.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Receipt of ms.: 26.11.1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!