Discolouration and decay from artificial wounds in 20-year-old Eucalyptus regnans
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
European Journal of Forest Pathology
Volume 23, Issue 6-7, pages 431–440, December 1993
How to Cite
White, D. A. and Kile, G. A. (1993), Discolouration and decay from artificial wounds in 20-year-old Eucalyptus regnans. European Journal of Forest Pathology, 23: 431–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.1993.tb00822.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Receipt of ms: 17. 5. 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!