Long-term damage on Scots pine caused by Gremmeniella abientina near a nickel smelter in the Kola peninsula
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
European Journal of Forest Pathology
Volume 25, Issue 6-7, pages 391–399, November 1995
How to Cite
KAitera, J., Isaenva, L. and Jalkanem, R. (1995), Long-term damage on Scots pine caused by Gremmeniella abientina near a nickel smelter in the Kola peninsula. European Journal of Forest Pathology, 25: 391–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.1995.tb01354.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received: 9.3.1995; accepted: 25.7.1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!