Changes in phenolic metabolites of Scots-pine phloem induced by Ophiostoma brunneo-ciliatum, a bark-beetle-associated fungus
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
European Journal of Forest Pathology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 145–158, June 1996
How to Cite
Lieutier, F., Sauvard, D., Brignolas, F., Picron, V., Yart, A., Bastien, C. and Jay-Allemand, C. (1996), Changes in phenolic metabolites of Scots-pine phloem induced by Ophiostoma brunneo-ciliatum, a bark-beetle-associated fungus. European Journal of Forest Pathology, 26: 145–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.1996.tb00719.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
- Received 21.11.1994; accepted 30.1.1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!