Pathogenic ice-nucleation active bacteria in willows for short rotation forestryPathogene eiskeimbildende Bakterien in Weidenplantagen mit kurzen Umtriebszeiten
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2004
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 369–381, December 2004
How to Cite
Nejad, P., Ramstedt, M. and Granhall, U. (2004), Pathogenic ice-nucleation active bacteria in willows for short rotation forestry. Forest Pathology, 34: 369–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2004.00378.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2004
- Received: 12.11.2003; accepted: 22.08.2004; editor: K. von Weissenberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!