Surveys for asymptomatic persistence of Sphaeropsis sapinea on or in stems of red pine seedlings from seven Great Lakes region nurseriesSymptomlose, epi- und endophytische Besiedlung von Stämmen von Sämlingen der Amerikanischen Rotkiefer (Pinus resinosa) durch Sphaeropsis sapinea in sieben Baumschulen im Gebiet der Grossen Seen
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2005
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 233–244, August 2005
How to Cite
Stanosz, G. R., Smith, D. R. and Albers, J. S. (2005), Surveys for asymptomatic persistence of Sphaeropsis sapinea on or in stems of red pine seedlings from seven Great Lakes region nurseries. Forest Pathology, 35: 233–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2005.00407.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2005
- Received: 22.08.2004; accepted: 10.01.2005; editor: T.N. Sieber
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!