Occurrence of Bursaphelenchus species in declining Pinus sylvestris in a dry Alpine valley in SwitzerlandNematoden der Gattung Bursaphelenchus in absterbenden Kiefernwäldern in einem trockenen Alpental in der Schweiz
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 110–118, April 2006
How to Cite
Polomski, J., Schönfeld, U., Braasch, H., Dobbertin, M., Burgermeister, W. and Rigling, D. (2006), Occurrence of Bursaphelenchus species in declining Pinus sylvestris in a dry Alpine valley in Switzerland. Forest Pathology, 36: 110–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2006.00437.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Received: 08.04.2005; accepted: 01.11.2005; editor: E. Donaubauer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!