Pine mistletoe (Viscum album ssp. austriacum) contributes to Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) mortality in the Rhone valley of SwitzerlandDie Mistel (Viscum album ssp. austriacum) trägt zum Absterben der Kiefern (Pinus sylvestris) im Schweizer Rhonetal bei
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 309–322, October 2006
How to Cite
Dobbertin, M. and Rigling, A. (2006), Pine mistletoe (Viscum album ssp. austriacum) contributes to Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) mortality in the Rhone valley of Switzerland. Forest Pathology, 36: 309–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2006.00457.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Received: 08.08.2005; accepted: 23.03.2006; editor: C. G. Shaw
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!