Cryphonectria parasitica in Portugal: diversity of vegetative compatibility types, mating types, and occurrence of hypovirulence
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 391–402, December 2007
How to Cite
Bragança, H., Simões, S., Onofre, N., Tenreiro, R. and Rigling, D. (2007), Cryphonectria parasitica in Portugal: diversity of vegetative compatibility types, mating types, and occurrence of hypovirulence. Forest Pathology, 37: 391–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0329.2007.00513.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Received: 18.12.2006; accepted: 15.5.2007; editor: O. Holdenrieder
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!